- Introduction to Lightroom
- Importing presets
- Resources for Lightroom
Undeniably, Adobe Lightroom is one of the best image post processing software around. Considering that it was developed by the same makers as Photoshop, you can expect a very useful and powerful software. True enough, many photographers both professional and hobbyists, consider it as the go to software when editing photos. It is by far the most user friendly and at the same time, the most comprehensive software for post processing. Many prefer this software over Photoshop because it has non-destructive editing features plus an archiving feature that is sorely lacking in Adobe Photoshop.
Among its features, presets is probably the most important one. It allows the user to easily edit a photo and effectively cutting the time it takes to finish an edit into more than 50%. So how do you import lightroom presets?
- The first thing to do is to find a downloadable preset from the internet.
- Once you have downloaded a preset, open your Lightroom. (*note that you have to make sure you have extracted the preset first)
- Go to Preferences and select Presets. Click the button that says Show Lightroom Presets Folder…
- You will find a folder named Develop Presets. This folder is what you will be using. Copy the downloaded presets in this folder.
- Once you’ve done that, restart Lightroom and go to Develop Module in the Presets section.(usually found on the right side of the screen) You will now see the preset you’ve downloaded. It is up to you to rename it.
To import lightroom presets seems easy right? It is because it really is. Now, the question is, where do you get great presets? Well, Sleeklens provides the best Lightroom presets. They are professionally made by experts and professional photographers so there’s no doubt about the quality. Go check out Sleeklens.com’s presets now!